Miriam Aziz-van Keulen MAHRI, Dip HRM, Dip Couns, BFA
The first fifteen years of my professional life I worked as an Artist, making paintings and drawings. I then moved on to coaching and counselling. Painting is a solitary business – I wanted to use my people skills! From 2007 to 2018 I ran my own business Sun Coaching and worked as a Life Coach, first in The Hague, then in Sydney, and finally in Canberra.
I was able to help change many people’s lives for the better wherever I lived, but as a sole trader I missed working in a team. I decided to change career once more, and started studying Human Resource Management (HRM) in 2015.
I graduated in HRM in 2017. I’m a Professional Member of the Australian HR Institute (AHRI). I decided to fully focus on my career in HR and closed my business Sun Coaching in 2018. I still coach and train the occasional individual and group, and develop and facilitate workshops and training. I now combine my coaching skills with HR, as I specialise in Employee Wellbeing, and Learning and Development.
If you want to have me on board, please contact me. My creativity and ability to quickly understand and support people from all walks of life, combined with my passion for learning and being of service, may make me a great addition to your team.
Miriam’s Professional Biography
- 1992: Completes Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) from the Royal Academy of Art in The Hague, the Netherlands; Establishes ‘Art Studio Micky van Keulen’
- 1998: Completes Propaedeuse in Art Therapy
- 2007: Closes ‘Art Studio Micky van Keulen’; Commences studies at the Dutch Academy for Counselling and Coaching; Establishes business ‘MIRIAM VAN KEULEN life coaching & counselling’
- 2008: Completes Diploma Academic Counsellor and Coach
- 2009: Arrives in Australia; Completes Coach Level 1 of The Sedona Method®
- 2010: Establishes life coaching business ‘Sun Coaching’ in Sydney
- 2010: Completes Diploma Specialist Counsellor and Coach (Dip Couns)
- 2011: Completes Coach Level 2 of The Sedona Method®
- 2015: Publishes personal-development book The Master’s Compass
- 2017: Moves to Canberra; Completes Diploma Human Resource Management (Dip HRM) (BSB50615); Becomes Professional Member (MAHRI) of the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)
- 2018: Joins the HR team at CARE Australia; Closes Sun Coaching
- 2019: Joins the HR team at the Anglican Diocesan Services (ADS)
- 2020: Commences the AHRI Practising Certification (APC) Program
- 2021: Expects to be AHRI Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR)
Miriam’s life is about learning and developing, enjoying the wonders of life, and being of service. Get in touch with Miriam today to have a chat. She’ll be delighted to hear from you.
You can find Miriam’s full professional profile on LinkedIn.