Miriam Aziz-van Keulen MAHRI, Dip HRM, Dip Couns, BFA
The first fifteen years of my professional life I worked as an artist, making paintings and drawings. I then moved on to coaching and counselling. Painting is a solitary business – I wanted to use my people skills! From 2007 to 2018 I ran my own business Sun Coaching and worked as a life coach, first in The Hague, then in Sydney, and finally in Canberra.
I found it hard to find a large clientele in new places where I had no network yet. I was able to help change many people’s lives for the better wherever I lived, but it wasn’t enough to make a proper living. I decided to change career once more, and started studying Human Resources in 2015.
I graduated in Human Resources Management in 2017. I became a Professional Member of the Australian HR Institute. In 2018, I started working as HR Officer. I decided to fully focus on HR and closed Sun Coaching that same year. I still coach and train individuals and groups, and develop and facilitate workshops and training. I now combine my coaching skills with HR, as I specialise in employee wellbeing.
If you want to have me on board, please contact me. My creativity and my ability to quickly understand and support people from all walks of life, combined with my passion for learning and being of service, may make me a great addition to your team.
- 1992: Completes Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Royal Academy of Art in The Hague, the Netherlands; Establishes ‘Art Studio Micky van Keulen’
- 1998: Completes Propaedeuse in Art Therapy
- 2007: Closes ‘Art Studio Micky van Keulen’; Commences studies at the Dutch Academy for Counselling and Coaching; Establishes business ‘MIRIAM VAN KEULEN life coaching & counselling’
- 2008: Completes Diploma Academic Counsellor and Coach
- 2009: Arrives in Australia; Completes Coach Level 1 of The Sedona Method®
- 2010: Establishes life coaching business ‘Sun Coaching’ in Sydney
- 2010: Completes Diploma Specialist Counsellor and Coach
- 2011: Completes Coach Level 2 of The Sedona Method®
- 2015: Publishes personal-development book The Master’s Compass
- 2017: Moves to Canberra; Completes Diploma Human Resources Management (BSB50615)
- 2018: Joins the Human Resources team at CARE Australia; Closes Sun Coaching
- 2019: Specialises in employee wellbeing
Miriam’s life is about learning and developing, enjoying the wonders of life, and being of service. Get in touch with Miriam today to have a chat. She’ll be delighted to hear from you.
You can find Miriam’s full professional profile on LinkedIn.